Since we use the “Villa Bluewater” as a vacation home ourselves, we place great
emphasis on the condition of our house and we have therefore equipped it with everything
needed for a relaxing stay. To ensure such a standard of quality we have well qualified,
German and English-speaking property managers on site also serving as a contact for you in case you
have any questions or concerns.
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the property managers will welcome you the day after your arrival and familiarize you with everything you need to know. They will certainly give you more information and helpful tips for your stay.
For all rental rates is the currency of USD the base. The possibility of conversion is intended only as a means for you and is subject to change. For the exchange rates we use the daily by the "European Central Bank" published reference rates.
Additional notes about rental rates and the rental
- The prices are valid for the occupancy of the whole house by two people. We
charge 70,00 USD for every
Children and teenagers under the age of 16 stay for free.
- For the consideration of other guests, smoking in the house is not permitted. Animals are not allowed.
- For all seasons a minimum stay of one week is required. Christmas and New Year two weeks.
- On the rental rate we charge 11% tax.
- We charge 150,00 USD for the final cleaning and 50,00 USD for Check-In/Out.
- For the final cleaning of the boat we charge a fee of 50,00 USD
- Included in the rental rate is the use of the furnishings and equipment in the house for the
length of your stay,
as well as wireless DSL Internet, electricity up to 34,00 USD (for more consumption we charge 0,13 USD per kWh)
water and local telephone calls made from the landline.
- Since we have a mixed calculation between house and boat, we ask for your understanding that we offer
the house in the main-season only with our boat. In the off-season you can rent the boat optional.
On the boat prorated rental rate account for 6% tax.
- A fully comprehensive insurance with excess and towing service for the boat are included in the rent.
- Upon confirmation of booking, we request a deposit 30 % of the total invoice within 14 days.
The remaining balance including a deposit of 500,00 USD for the house and 500,00 USD
for the boat is due 6 weeks before arrival.
- The herein mentioned and all additional agreements, such as cancellation fees, deposit
payments can be found in the rental agreement which we will provide to you after your booking request.
- Special prices for extended stays from 4 weeks are available upon request.
The following costs are to be paid on site, because we do not have this in the rental agreement. We otherwise must to charge the additional taxes. However, these are already dissipated by our boot manager. The required boat instruction calculates our boot manager with 150,00 USD.
We will be more than happy to provide you with our boat. The 22" boat has a 175 HP Suzuki 4-stroke autboard engine. In general, a boating license is not necessary in Florida. You will however receive a full briefing from our boat manager.
Online Payment - PayPal
Here you can pay your rent by PayPal or credit card. The tranaction fees will be deducted from your security deposit. The height of the fees depends on the valid price list of PayPal.
Following information from the price list of PayPal without guarantee, stand 2018!
The pricing 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction applies to domestic payments in US dollars.
From outside the United States 4.4% + fixed fee. The fixed fee that applies is based on the currency of the payment.
Online Payment - TransferWise
TransferWise is a very cheap way to transfer money to another country, because only the payment information is exchanged but the money remains in the respective country. We like to send you the account number and routing number of our Transferwise account. You can also transfer directly to our account in the US via Transferwise. With Transferwise you have the option to choose whether you want to pay by credit card or prefer to transfer from your bank.
If you want to know more, here are some links
Transferwise is authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for the issuance of electronic money.Click!
What is the cost of a transfer? Click!